Hello, we are Soforah and Sardoken, a couple from Belgium. We were born in the 70s and we strongly believe that the 80s were the best decade humanity has ever known. We try to abide by this formula for a happy life: Video Games, TV and Pizzas. So far, it seems to work.
My name is Christophe, but most people call me Chris. Online, I go by the nickname Sardoken, which is a derivative of the word Sardaukar from the books Dune by F. Herbert.
I’ve been a gamer since Maniac Mansion on C64 and The Secret of The Monkey Island on Amiga. Since then, I’ve been a great fan of point-and-click adventure games, especially those that manage to tell a story with a great sense of humour.
Hello, I’m Inge aka Soforah. Soforah is my online nickname which means absolutely nothing special. One day this name popped up in my head for a gaming character and I stuck to it eversince.
About 15 years ago, Chris introduced me to the wonderful world of video games, offering me my first gaming platform, a Nintendo DS and Animal Crossing. Eversince I love to game, especially little indies like Stardew Valley, and The Charnel House Trilogy,… The bigger the pixels the better!
A few facts about us:
- Sardoken’s first language is french;
- Soforah’s first language is dutch;
- Sardoken has a master’s degree in Criminology;
- Soforah has a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design and Advertisement;
- We both work in Finances;
- We both work in the same tower;
- We both work from home most of the time;
- We don’t enjoy crowded places;
- Italian food > other food;
- We love hamburgers;
- We love coffee;
- We don’t drink alcohol;
- We have a lot of food allergies;
- Star Trek > Star Wars;
- Voyager > Deep Space Nine > The Next Generation;
- We don’t stream;
- Sardoken enjoys CSS, he coded this theme;
- Soforah enjoys crafting things, especially crochet;
- We love looping yoyos.